Regional Product Stewardship Manager
Market Leading FMCG
About Our Client
Our client is a market leading FMCG.
The incumbent will need to manage Regional projects by implementing and establishing new disclosure & compliance requirements into the business. The incumbent shall also assess and execute the process to ensure compliancy of the product portfolio at an SKU, material and ingredients level and act as a functional expert in NPI projects and to generate own product stewardship plan and timelines.
- Manage and support projects for new or changed compliance requirements
- Act as a functional expert in NPI projects and generate own product stewardship plan and timeline
- Checking compliancy of the product portofilio to ingredients regulation and product standards
- Adminstrate and execute requests for routine materia evaluations
- Prepare ingredients information required for disclosure against specification and plan
- Validate Product Data Sheets
The Successful Applicant
- The incumbent must possess at least a Bachelor's degree
- Degree in Chemical Engineering/Science or Chemistry from a recognized university is preferred
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills and be a self-starter with strong chemical knowledge and business skills with the ability to work independently across multiple business unit
- Having highly proactive attitude with strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
What's on Offer
Career opportunity with a market leading FMCG