Regional Procurement Specialist - CAPEX Category (Johor)
Strong management with good remuneration package.
Opportunity to join an expanding business.
About Our Client
My client is a global FMCG client based in Johor who is looking to hire a seasoned Regional Procurement Specialist for the Indirect materials category. In this role, you will be responsible to manage categories for the business in the APAC region namely CAPEX, MRO and external manufacturing respectively.
Candidates whom are from the manufacturing and production industry familiar with managing and sourcing for commodities such as plant equipment, machineries, maintenance services etc are welcome to apply.
Candidates whom are fluent in Mandarin proficiency, and is willing to work in OR frequently travel to Johor will be prioritized.
- Develop sourcing strategies for APAC region, put them in place for all portfolios and align with internal stakeholders.
- Create, gain business wide support for and implement category sourcing plans that quickly deliver tangible results.
- Proactively manage supplier relationships to deliver cost & cash results, to drive continuous improvement and position the company as a customer of choice.
- Contribute on sourcing strategies development for Global categories, working closely with Global Procurement Team and execute strategies in APAC region, put them in place for all portfolios and align with internal stakeholders.
- Define and implement category strategies & targets for Regional categories, lead execution and track benefits realization.
- Manage supplier risk assessment (scanning via official tools and databases, financial assessment, etc.).
- Manage CAPEX, MRO & External Manufacturing supplier selection process], negotiate & contract key suppliers and administer contracts.
- Contribute to cost price calculations based on market and product knowledge.
- Ensure compliance to internal policies & procedure and has a deep understanding of and manage compliance to the Combined Business Model.
The Successful Applicant
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- >5 years of working experience in purchasing or in similar capacity.
- Excellent data analysis skills with knowledge in ERP system.
- Possess strong business acumen.
- Strong end-to-end technical process of sourcing.
- International experience in global companies (ideally FMCG).
- Has regional exposure and experience in managing the category at similar capacity.
- Category experience in Indirect Procurement namely CAPEX, MRO and external manufacturing.
- Candidates whom are fluent in Mandarin proficiency, and is willing to work in OR frequently travel to Johor will be prioritized.
What's on Offer
- Strong management with good remuneration package.
- Opportunity to join an expanding business.