Regional HR Manager (SEA)
*Great remuneration and rewards culture
*A market leading organisation
About Our Client
Our client is a leading Supply Chain and Logistic group, with a vast network of offices in countries across Asia Pacific and Middle East, Europe and Asia. Known for their quality, strong deliveries & a highly robust and sustainable business model. They are currently looking for a HR Manager.
- The HR Manager will be responsible for the full spectrum of HR operations in Malaysia and South East Asia countries, including transformation, developing our talent strategy to support the business needs and advising senior management team on HR related issues.
- Partner with senior management and managers to understand their business directions and talent needs. Derive appropriate HR strategies and plans to meet these needs while fulfilling Group HR guidelines.
- Involve in manpower planning discussions and provide HR advices to the management.
- Identify and implement necessary changes on transformation to enable a business to perform to its optimum ability.
- Lead the annual salary review cycle. Provide advice to management on the review to ensure competitiveness while meeting guidelines. Partner with the Regional Head of Reward on the roll out of any rewards strategies and policies.
- OD, succession planning, performance management, competency profiling
- Analysis of capability gaps, intervention, push the talent agenda
- HRBP to the Commercial business (Sales and Marketing)
The Successful Applicant
Candidates should be pro-active, reliable, and detail oriented, with the willingness to be responsible and accountable for your own performance.
- Bachelor's degree holder with professional HR training or nationally recognised professional qualification.
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Mandarin as required to liaise with Mandarin-speaking stakeholders.
- Solid experience in Malaysia-focused HR operations gained from large multi-national organizations.
- Recognised degree in Human Resource Management/ Development, Business Administration or equivalent.
- Minimum 8-10 years of working experience in HR, preferably in a Logistics/Supply Chain or equivalent
- Demonstrated HR & IR experience & competency in the area of business acumen, market
- practices & data analysis.
- Proven ability to work successfully in a team environment is critical & in enhancing the team's knowledge or skills base.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Mature, dynamic and tactful personality with strong leadership & people management skills.
- Familiar with HRIS and Microsoft excel
What's on Offer
Great remuneration and rewards culture
A market leading organisation
Strong succession planning for future progression