Regional - Head of IT
Global Leading MNC
Regional Senior Management Role
About Our Client
Our client is global leader in Health & Beauty Products. Starting from a humble beginning, the group has grown exponentially globally becoming a household name, touching millions of lives through their innovation, products & people.
Stepping into the exciting times of digitization, they are embarking into the journey of embracing and investing heavily into technology and it will be their huge focus for years to come.
They are looking for a high caliber, enthusiastic & passionate Regional Head of IT to join them in this new adventure.
As a senior management for the region, the Regional Head of IT is responsible for the below;
- Responsible to deliver IT solutions to the market/region based on the agreed to annual operating plan. The focus is on local solution delivery for projects that are local, regional or global
- Single point of IT for business
- Working with business on AOP planning & prioritization
- Propose local IT Project initiatives with deem fit for the business
- Solution delivery within the sub-region
- This role is also a member of the market/regional executive team as the IT representative and reports to the Asia Pacific CIO
- Responsible and accountable for ensuring positive customer relationships with the function's internal functional business partners.
- Serve as the primary liaison for the subject matter experts, foster positive relationships with all stakeholders, and ensure appropriate resource allocation across IT and the business line projects. (from PMO JAQ)
- Build relationships with managers and staff across APAC to enable effective support and timely facilitation/management of all projects. (from PMO JAQ)
- Accountable for sub-regional IT investments, IT budgets.
The Successful Applicant
The candidate is required to possess the requirements below;
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree / Professional Degree in any field
- At least 10 to 12 years hands-on IT experience having recently served 3 to 5 years in a high level IT management role
- Essential experience and knowledge in IT Industry
- Communication Skills
- Project Management
- Financial and business acumen
- ERP deployment
- Large solutions deployment and management
- Large Project Management Skills
- Program Management Office
What's on Offer
Being part of the leading role in the company you will be offered a great package which includes:
- Opportunity to more career progression opportunities as well as a regional role exposure.
- Excellent salary package (RM17,000 -20,000 depending on experience)