Regional FP&A [Chartered Accountant ]
Excellent regional exposure in a global MNC.
Join a high performing team !
About Our Client
Our client is a MNC that is well-known for its robust shared services set up with an emphasis on high service level delivery and an excellent environment that encourages growth and professional development. Leveraging on the established branding, they are now in a position to pursue their growth strategy and are looking for a agile individual to join their FP&A team.
If you're a Chartered Accountant who are looking to grow within a fast-paced environment, click apply to secure this golden opportunity.
- Work closely with regional finance teams to ensure global month-end reporting and forecasting requirement are met.
- Assist in quarterly and yearly Budget preparation activities
- Analyse financial aspects of the business, covering full P&L, Balance sheet and pricing planning & analysis to assist in strategic decision making team.
- Prepare high quality and timely management reports. Analyse and interpret the actual financial data against the budget/forecast, to deliver quality variance analysis and commentary for management reporting
- Conduct presentations on findings to improve production lines of the business to high management.
- In charge in building rapports with respective business unit leaders and act as a key contributor in dispersing crucial analysis to various business leaders.
- Identify process improvement and efficiency while implement it across the Group.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal individual will possess strong interpersonal skills and must have the following criteria:
- Qualified Chartered Accountant with strong university degree qualification. A member of internationally recognised accountancy qualification is a MUST, i.e. CPA, ACA, CGMA (CIMA) or equivalent.
- Minimum solid 5 years of working experiences in financial planning, reporting and analysis. Additional 3 years in a Shared Services environment is an advantage.
- Sharp attention to details, enjoys performing analysis and have strong passion in driving growth for the whole division.
- Experienced with fast-paced large volume, dynamic, complex, international operations.
- Excellent communication skills (written & oral).
What's on Offer
- Attractive remuneration package (RM8,000 - RM13,000 depending on experience)
- Fast- paced environment
- Opportunity for career progression within the organization
- Excellent working environment