Regional Food Service Director
Excellent career progression within local and regional
Opportunity to be part of a fast growing multinational company
About Our Client
The client is amongst the leading manufacturer and marketers for Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) in APAC region. The group has a long term vision for a sustainable and competitive business in SEA and has a strong management team to deliver that vision. In order for the group to continue to strengthen its position in the world's fastest growing region, they are inviting suitably qualified and highly motivated Regional Food Service Director to passionately grow and lead the sales team within the region for continuous performance.
As this role is essential to the organization, it is vital that the candidate comes with a track record of delivery and proven experience. Among the many responsibilities are listed below:
- To develop and implement effective sales strategies by achieving company's overall sales target on assigned chain(s) via close supervision and direct working relationship with sales team members and cross functional team.
- To establish productive and professional relationships with key distributors in assigned region and source for new distributors.
- Monitor and analyse sales performance of local and international markets and suggest improvements.
- Manage local and international sales team objectives, promote teamwork and continuously motivates the team to deliver overall team mission and goals.
- Develop a network of contacts throughout the Customers' organization in order to influence all decision points within the Customer(s), improve understanding, increase data access and ensure frequent face-to-face contact.
- Prepare and conduct any annual negotiations. Supervise other types of negotiation (new products, shelf management and to ensure timely resolution.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum a Diploma/Degree in Business Administration (Economics, Marketing or relevant) with proven track record in Sales
- Strong leader with experience and track record in leading and motivating teams.
- Must be willing to travel extensively within the assigned region.
- Experience in FMCG market with minimum 10 years' experience
- Possess good presentation skills and networking
- Strong communication skill (both spoken and written) in English and team management skill
- Strong market and sales analysis skill
- Detail oriented, computer proficient and business savvy
- Adequate problem-solving skills
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary
- Sustainable car allowance and fuel card
- Travel opportunities
- Great career aspects, fantastic opportunity for regional growth and progression