Regional Finance Manager
Opportunity to manage regional portfolio
Challenging and rewarding experience
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational public company and is a leader it their sector. They are looking for an experienced Finance Manager to be based in Malaysia. The candidate will utilise his/her experience, knowledge, ability and passion to lead the team and grow the business in the region.
- Develop, implement and maintain financial policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Implement and monitor internal controls, ensuring full compliance to internal policies and procedures
- Strengthen the organisation cash flow through proper financial planning and management.
- Review monthly reconciliations and complete all month end & quarter end financial reports including consolidation of reports.
- Ensure all financial transactions in Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable are processed accurately and on a timely basis.
- Manage all banking matters and inter-company payment.
- Manage relationships and day to day communications with external auditors.
- Collect, interpret and review financial information.
- Predict future financial trends.
- Produce financial reports related to budgets, account payables, account receivables, expenses etc.
- Review, monitor and manage budgets.
- Develop strategies that work to minimise financial risk
The Successful Applicant
- Finance and Accounting candidate with experience in the manufacturing industry.
- Qualified accountant will be preferred.
- Analytical mindset.
- Good communication skills - both written and verbal.
- Negotiation skills and the ability to develop strong working relationships
What's on Offer
- Rewarding salary and employment benefits
- Opportunity to manage a regional portfolio
- Career progression