Regional Finance Manager
Opportunity to venture into regional roles with the expansion of the business
Great development opportunities
About Our Client
Recognized for their objective to provide a great work culture based on respect & trust, it's a great organization that supports and encourages career growth and excellence. In accordance with the company's plans to further expand their business, they are looking for proven, top class, business minded accounting & finance professionals to apply to the role of Regional Finance Manager to become the key finance support to drive the strategic and commercial growth agenda within the company.
Financial consolidation, reporting, budgeting and forecasting
- Responsible for timely and accurate financial reporting of the monthly financial statements and reports for the appropriate users
- Lead the annual budget process and monitor the delivery of key financial budget targets through robust and regular performance reviews with divisions, taking early action when deviations occur
Provide commercial support to the business
- Assess feasibility of existing and new projects/contractual sales and the related agreements and contracts through the review of contract costing and pricing
- Perform timely KPI analysis and financial analysis
- Identify risks and issues relating to the integration planning, time lines and functional areas ensure proper processes and controls in place to abide by Group Policy and Procedures.
- Maintain a strong control environment. This is achieved through clear authority matrix, regular performance reviews and continuous development/improvement of internal control, finance policies and procedures.
- Ensure compliance with local statutory filing requirements of financial statements and tax, including audits from internal and external parties.
- Maintain contact with Corporate Controlling and Group CFO
- Member of Group Company Management-Team
The Successful Applicant
- Tertiary education with professional qualification such as ACCA/ICAA/CIMA/CPA or equivalent
- Minimum 15 years relevant working experience
- Prior MNC experience with a proven track record in managing finance, HR & admin, and IT function
- Experience in system implementation is strongly preferred
- Proven ability to inspire and manage teams, both directly and interdepartmental
- Strong performance manager with drive and enthusiasm to succeed as part of a team and deliver outstanding results.
- Excellent communicator with strong presentation skills
- Good command of both spoken & written English
What's on Offer
- Attractive salary package
- Opportunity to venture into regional roles with the expansion of the business
- Many development opportunities such as: Progress in job size in accordance with business growth of the company and potentially look forward to being promoted within the greater group of companies