Regional Chief Financial Officer (CFO), South East Asia
Great opportunity to join one of the fast-growing Services Group in Asia
Develop your career within this organisation with good career prospect
About Our Client
Our client is one of the fast-growing Services Group across APAC. Boasting on their huge revenue, global presence and huge clientele, our client currently are aggressively expanding to maximize their market share globally. Moving forward as a vibrant organization, they believe in hiring the best talent to produce the best results. Due to the aggressive developing of the business as well as the increased in revenue of their business, they are looking for a Regional CFO, SEA to partner in bringing their business to a higher level. This is an amazing opportunity to join this organization with strong development and good progression in a newly created role.
The Regional Chief Financial Officer (CFO), South East Asia will serve as the most senior financial position within the Region and will be a key member of the Executive team responsible for Business Partnering, Financial Management, Management Accounting/Planning, Pricing, Financial Accounting, Internal Controls, Process Optimization and Taxation matters.
- As the senior finance professional for the region, the CFO is responsible for determining, implementing, monitoring, reviewing and evaluating budgetary and accounting strategies, policies and plans in consultation with other heads of departments within the company.
- Acts as a business partner to the commercial team and to support the team especially in pricing of medical services projects.
- Assessing capital expenditure proposals and the financial status of operational projects.
- Advising on investment strategies in Mergers and Acquisition deals, including investment funding, cash flow management and the distribution of earnings.
- Driving strategic business plans in the Region including the planning and delivering of medium to long term profit forecasts, budgeting and financial reporting.
- Directing the preparation of financial statements and management reports for presentation Region/Group Executive Committee and Board of Directors that summarizes the organization's financial position and profit forecasts.
- Responsible for taxation matters and coordinating the preparation and filing of tax returns including the provision of tax advice across the Region.
- Providing financial information and concluding on implications in relation to profitability and treasury requirements.
- Responsible for internal controls and driving compliance to company policies within the Region, including conducting audits and investigations where necessary to ensure adherence with financial legislation and standards
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Regional Chief Financial Officer (CFO), South East Asia will be confident in leading from the front and be responsible for the growth of the company and must posses the below requirements;
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree or a Professional Qualification (ACCA/CPA/ICAEW/MICPA)
- At least 15 years of working experience with at least three years' experience as HOF/CFO/FC or equivalent, preferably in a multi-national organization
- Global experience in a fast pace services industry and experience in SEA Markets preferred
- Confident with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced and aggressive environment
- Strong analytical skills, highly motivated and results oriented
What's on Offer
Being part of a leading company in Malaysia you will be offered a great package which includes:
- Attractive salary package (RM40,000 to RM45,000 depending on experience)
- Opportunity to step into a more progressive position in a prestigious company