Regional Category Manager - Digital Marketing
MYR13,000 - MYR15,000
Join a MNC environment.
Excellent remuneration package.
About Our Client
My client is a global MNC within the health sciences industry who is currently looking for a Regional Category Manager - Digital Marketing.
- Implement category strategic goals from overall Procurement strategy / Ecosystem management.
- Planning, organizing and managing projects taking into account priorities, resources, budgets, issues and constraints to achieve desired results; defining clear project scope and objectives; utilizing software and tools to plan, track and report status.
- Mapping the value chain, analyzing it and deriving potential scenarios. Includes the understanding and application of total cost of ownership, and should cost modelling.
- Participating in and / or leading financial discussions. Applying financial knowledge to participate actively, e.g. in budgeting process, including tax aspects in sourcing strategies and structuring sophisticated deals with ecosystem partners.
- Compliance & risk management supporting reports to determine appropriate compliance level. Monitoring end-to-end compliance (budget, payment, vendor PO, contract invoice, buying channel, etc.) and deriving corrective actions to improve compliance. Applying risk management processes including identifying and evaluating risks, and defining and executing a risk mitigation plan.
- Projecting the dynamics and impacts (e.g. mergers and acquisitions). Extracting, cleansing and consolidating information to fact-based insights for further usage e.g. in category strategies.
- Maintaining and updating Procurement applications accordingly to the Procurement content (e.g. e-catalogs, user portal). Continuous improvement of procurement content and automation.
- Support definition and implementation of Procurement tools and processes.
- Managing data analysis and reporting, e.g. analyzing spend, demand, supply markets and competitors. Extracting, cleansing and consolidating information to fact-based insights for further usage e.g. in category strategies.
The Successful Applicant
- University/Advanced degree is required.
- Master's Degree/other advanced degree in the area Management, Digital Marketing, or Finance is preferred.
- Excellent spoken and written English.
- 2-5 years of relevant business experience (industry specific experience).
- 5-10 years of experience in Procurement or other related experience within the Pharmaceutical industry, preferably in category management, supplier management, or related area, with a focus in the Marketing domain.
- Strong project management or other leadership experience.
What's on Offer
- Join a MNC environment.
- Excellent remuneration package.