Regional Capacity Planning Manager (FMCG, Johor)
Excellent career progression
Opportunity to work for an industry leader
About Our Client
Our client is a Dutch based multinational food & beverage manufacturer with global presence for over two centuries.
- Lead network analysis/capacity-planning via linear modelling for mid/long range horizon and ensures seamless integration from short term schedule to full budget horizon.
- Incorporates strategic cross-functional network optimisation goals, reasonable forecasts/growth rates, and correct parameters/costs.
- Support planning of strategic projects, build scenarios, and make recommendation on project strategy to ensure network sustainability.
- Lead Capacity review and any other network operational/business review leveraging capacity management tools (APO, SAP, HANA, Charts, trends), presenting plans, R&O's & suggested solutions, including presentation at Supply Review.
- Monthly RCCP (Rough Cut Capacity Plans)
- Provide ad hoc supply analyses including capacity confirmation for innovation, C:D ratios, DBNR, etc including efforts to increase flexibility/capacity.
- Add operational planning activities.
- Support annual Manufacturing Annual Operating Plan process.
- Support continuous improvement efforts within realm of capacity planning - i.e. Blackout, BCP.
- Template process, methods/formats for reporting out data, guide and train partners on capacity etc.
- Managing communication with Sr. Leadership - Operations, MSU, Engineering & Finance.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Supply Chain, Logistics, Operations Management, Business Admin or equivalent.
- 7-10 years of business experience in Supply Chain including, but not limited to, production & fulfilment planning, distribution operations and/or demand planning.
- Working Knowledge of AP0, SAP or any other ERP system (s)
- Capacity Planning Tools & Processes
- Distribution Network & Processes
- Reporting Tools - HANA
- Microsoft Office - Excel, Words & PowerPoint is a MUST
What's on Offer
Opportunities to further develop and nourish your professional skills.