Regional Buyer (Packaging Material)
Exciting Career Opportunity
About Our Client
My client is a global FMCG client based in Johor who is looking to hire a seasoned Regional Buyer for the Packaging materials category. In this role, you will be responsible to lead Packaging Materials category for the business in the APAC region.
- Leading Local Buyers, you will be addressing a rapidly growing spend in the Packaging Materials portfolio.
- Develop sourcing strategies for APAC region, put them in place for all portfolios and align with internal stakeholders;
- Manage Packaging Materials supplier selection process, negotiate & contract key suppliers and administer contracts
- Drive innovation programmes in your category to continually search for cost saving opportunities, new technologies, new products and new suppliers that contribute to the overall strategy of the business
- Contribute to cost price calculations based on market and product knowledge.
The Successful Applicant
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- >3 years of working experience in purchasing or in similar capacity
- Successful experience of leading cross functional teams that focus on the lowest total cost of ownership as a key target
- Strong end-to-end technical process of sourcing
- Excellent data analysis skills with knowledge in ERP system
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to be part of a renowned organisation
- Regional Portfolio
- Strong growth potential