Vast travelling opportunities
About Our Client
Our client is a services based company with strong regional business presence.
In line with the increasing complexity of their business landscape, they are looking for a Regional Accountant to be a pioneer key driver in the regional team.
In line with your role to support the business expansion across the region, here are some of the key responsibilities -
- Responsible for developing, maintaining and ensuring accounting principles, practices and procedures are implemented at all subsidiaries
- Ensure accurate and timely closing for the region according to the business needs.
- Ensure timely reporting of all monthly financial information from the subsidiaries.
- Prepares quarterly and year-end financial reporting statements including notes and disclosure tables.
- Reviews financial reports from the subsidiaries to ensure accurateness and correct application of corporate policies.
- Work closely with various regional stakeholders on ad hoc reporting transactions.
- Prepare reports to facilitate senior management decision making and respond to enquiries raised thereon.
- Participate in ad hoc projects
- Travelling opportunities available
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Finance, Accounting, and/or Professional Accountancy qualification (ACCA, CPA, CFA, ICAEW or equivalent)
- 4 to 6 years of relevant working experience in Big4 accounting firms
- Strong technical knowledge and prior experience in US GAAP is required
- Strong communication, presentation skills and fluency of the English language (both spoken and written) are required
What's on Offer
- Attractive salary package
- Excellent career growth opportunities