Updated on 29/07/2021
- Work in a fast paced, fun and high performing, customer centric environment
- Manage your own portfolio of both new and existing candidates and clients
About Our Client
Michael Page is an industry leading recruitment brand with a track record of developing high calibre and customer centric leaders through our industry renowned Learning & Development Program. After all, our people are our greatest asset!
Our team has continued to welcome a number of highly talented new starters in the past 6 months, enabling us to continue our success of servicing candidates and clients throughout Malaysia.
The role of a recruitment specialist is fast paced, fun and requires you to utilise many different skills. The role is varied and will see you hone your commercial acumen whilst developing skills in pitching to clients and interviewing candidates. You will develop strong candidate interaction skills through your daily interactions as well as become a skilled negotiator.This is a role where no two days are the same and you genuinely change lives daily, for commercial clients and individuals.
Your daily operations will consist of:
- Building excellent relationships with candidates and clients
- Assessing and responding to the needs of each and every client in order to provide outstanding and timely customer service
- Research - candidate sourcing via an industry leading, cloud based recruitment platform, job boards, LinkedIn, and other platforms available
- Managing the entire recruitment process from business development, sourcing candidates to offer management stage and beyond
- Offering consultative CV and interview advice to candidates
- Managing and prioritising a heavy workload
- Referring business across the globe and being rewarded for doing so!!
The Successful Applicant
Michael Page hire individuals from various backgrounds! Experience in recruitment, sales, consultancy, professional sports or teaching could certainly be advantageous to your future success! As a recruitment Specialist at Michael Page we look for individuals who can relate to our company values:
- We are passionate
- We make a difference
- We enjoy what we do
- We work as a team
- We value determination
Recruitment is both challenging and exciting; your determination to succeed, enthusiasm, energy and commitment to offering best in industry service to clients and candidates will drive your successes and importantly, your career progression at Michael Page.
What's on Offer
Michael Page are an award-winning employer for diversity and inclusion. We strive to provide a diverse and inclusive working environment where employees are genuinely proud to be themselves.
We offer a highly competitive basic salary, uncapped personal and team-based bonuses and a meritocratic performance-based culture where career progression opportunities are limitless.Importantly, we never forget the importance of giving back and health and wellbeing. We empower our people and help change lives by creating an environment of high trust and high performance. It's about encouraging a healthy lifestyle, facilitating a work-life balance, fostering self-development, and providing career growth. You'll also enjoy the opportunity to give back to the community that we serve. We provide annual volunteering days and support various local charities and giving back initiatives throughout the year.