About Our Client
Michael Page International is a world leading recruitment consultancy firm with offices in 32 countries. Listed on the London Stock Exchange as a FTSE 200 company, we are a leader in our field and pride ourselves on our long-term relationships with a broad range of blue chip clients.
Our commitment to providing a high quality service to our clients and candidates and well as our long standing relationships in Asia have meant that we continue to perform well over the last few years. As a result of our business expansion, we are looking to hire high potential, entrepreneurial candidates into our new Vietnam location.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious individual looking to take their career in a new direction.
We offer a dynamic, supportive, team-based culture with excellent opportunities for career progression. Not to mention, you will be fully trained and supported by the experienced senior management team in Vietnam.
Your role involves more than just bringing the best employers and brightest professionals together. Your responsibilities include:
- Opportunity to own and develop your business, using your initiative and ambition to make it a success.
- Review of market trends and existing client relationships to identify opportunity gaps.
- Provide career coaching to job seekers by understanding their thought process, personality, aspiration and what they are looking for in their next role.
- Work closely with clients by offering expert advice and solutions to address their current and future recruitment/ business needs.
- Be well informed on your market, industry trends, current affairs and talent pool to provide professional opinion in your area of speciality.
- Act as a specialist consultant by adding value to the recruitment process through your industry knowledge and experience.
The Successful Applicant
This role would suit a young professional looking to transfer their current skills into a consultative, people focused role. Requirements:
- At least a Bachelor`s Degree (open to any field)
- Possess strong interpersonal & communication skills
- Eager to learn, proactive, driven and open to challenges
- Coming from Sales, Banking, Audit, Hospitality, Technical, Technology or Consulting background
- Ideally with international experience (working / studying overseas)
What's on Offer
As a people business, we recognise that our staff are our most important asset. We provide:
- Competitive base salary
- Uncapped quarterly bonuses (potential to earn between 6 to 12 months)
- 20 days annual leave, rising to 25 days at manager level
- Fast track promotion into management opportunities
- First class training and development throughout your career
- International holidays for high performers