Recruitment Consultant - Malaysia
Develop an international recruitment career
Potential to fast track into management roles
About Our Client
Michael Page is the worlds most respected professional recruitment consultancy, in 2017 and 2018 it was recognised by LinkedIn as the Most Socially Engaged Recruitment Company. For 40 years our strategy has remained constant: organic growth centred around a team based culture, a meritocracy that champions profit share and promotion from within. Our strategy is focused on delivering the highest level of professional service to our clients and candidates alike, always with an eye for the long term. Our business is expanding rapidly around the world and Asia is a major part of our success story - we are the market leader in China and across SE Asia & India we now have more than 300 consultants and will be opening offices in more cities soon...................watch this space!
At Michael Page you are given the opportunity to own and develop your business, using your initiative and ambition to make it a success. You will have personal ownership over a particular market segment, with the challenge of strengthening existing relationships and winning new business for yourself and your team. You will be fully trained and supported by the most experienced senior management in the recruitment industry within Malaysia.
Your role involves more than just bringing the best employers and brightest professionals together. You will also act as a specialist consultant, adding value to the recruitment process through your industry knowledge and experience. You will provide career coaching to help job seekers find their next role and offer expert advice to clients on topics such as market conditions, trends and salary levels.
The Successful Applicant
- Educated to at least degree level
- First class interpersonal skills
- Strong track record working in an MNC company
- Ideally with international experience (work / study / travel overseas)
What's on Offer
- Excellent basic salaries
- Performance based bonus - potential to earn between 6 and 12 months bonus
- 20 days annual leave, rising to 25 days as a manager
- Dynamic, flexible work environment - experienced staff have remote access and ability to work from home
- Fast track into management opportunities - we have a 100% organically grown management team in Malaysia
- Industry leading training program - come and learn from the best!
- Individual and team based incentives
- Opportunity to move to international office locations (Including Australia, Singapore, UK, China)