- Fantastic career progression
- World class training and development
About Our Client
Michael Page is a leading global professional recruitment consultancy firm. For 40 years our strategy for success has remained constant: organic growth centred on a team based culture, a meritocracy that champions profit share and promotion from within. Our strategy is focused on delivering the highest level of professional service to our clients and candidate alike, always with an eye for the long term. With a world renowned and fully integrated business, highly trained and motivated consultants, 167 offices in 37 countries with a work hard play hard work environment. We are now hiring in our fast growing Engineering & Manufacturing business and we are seeking for ambitious talents that are passionate about the manufacturing sector.
The Recruitment Consultant will act as a specialist consultant, adding value to the recruitment process through industry knowledge and experience. You will provide career coaching to help job seekers find their new role and offer expert advice to clients on topics such as market conditions, trends and salary levels.
- Consulting with international clients on their business requirements in Malaysia
- Identifying new clients in a wide variety of industry sectors
- Develop effective relationships with key senior decision makers
- Delivering excellent bespoke client solutions
- Engage in networking events to keep current about the market
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum degree holder, ideally Engineering
- Track record in corporate sales experience or a passion for a change into a Sales role
- Strong people skills and ability to engage at all levels
- Entrepreneurial spirit with an ambitious winning attitude
- Good problem solving skills
- Candidates with working experience within the Engineering & Manufacturing industry are encouraged to apply
What's on Offer
We provide unlimited international career opportunity within our worldwide network of offices across 37 countries. You will receive training and development throughout your career with Page and be part of a dynamic team that is proud and passionate about what they do.
* Fantastic career progression
* World class training and development
* Competitive base with the potential of doubling your salary
* Global opportunities across 37 countries
* An entrepreneurial and meritocracy work culture