Record to Report (R2R) Assistant Manager
Excellent development opportunities
Opportunity to build your career with a MNC oriented environment
About Our Client
Our client is a leading MNC which is growing and expanding very quickly across the globe, they are looking for accounting & finance professionals to take on the challenge as an Assistant Manager, and further grooming the successful candidate to lead the key finance functions , Record to Report team to drive the Shared Services growth agenda within the company.
Technical & Compliance
- Responsible for the quality, accuracy and timely delivery of Record to Report services in accordance to the defined SLAs/KPIs.
- Ensure compliance to internal and external regulations and procedures.
- Ensure compliance to Group accounting standards (local and IFRS).
- Identify, facilitate and implement process improvement ideas to improve process efficiencies.
- Liaise with auditors, tax authorities and regulatory authorities as required for the countries served in FSSC
- Support the assigned project (when required)
- Maintain and ensure process workflow and documentation are up to date to the current processes.
- Strong Internal Customer Focus and team building skills
- Strong technical finance, accounting and taxation knowledge (refer to the enclosed R2R Key Scopes)
- Adequate business knowledge
- Ability to handle multi-tasking
- High degree of problem solving skills
- Planning, prioritization skills
- Excellent team performance management and on-the-job coaching skills
- Good communication skills
Leadership & Management
- Provides clear leadership and direction to the team, in line with FSSC Strategy.
- Lead, motivate, counsel, develop and coach team members to meet, KPIs and SLAs, especially the tight monthly, year end and ad hoc initiative deadlines.
- Manage team resourcing, performance levels & development plan for business continuity.
- Liaise with various and stakeholders to gain support and resolve issues.
The Successful Applicant
- Min 5 years of experience in Finance Reporting
- Relevant shared service migration and operating experiences.
- Must have a track record of delivery across all of these processes and a knowledge of the current best practice.
- Good interpersonal skill
- Good networking skills
- Able to work independent
- Positive and dynamics
- Able to work under pressure
- Able to commit to tight deadline
- Attend to the details
What's on Offer
- Lucrative remuneration package (RM6,000 - RM9,000 depending on experience)
- Opportunity for career progression within the organization