Railway Industry Requirements Manager
About Our Client
My client is a leading contender for High Speed Railway. Project secured are MRT and Double track project.Their target is to become a top RAILWAY contractor providing technical services from System & Signaling, Track work as well as Viaduct (C&S).
Support development and management of all requirements, with documentation to include specifications, interface documents, and related documents.
Perform analyses and provide recommendations on top level requirements, system requirements, derived requirements, software requirements, and interface designs.
Complete understanding and wide application of technical principles, theories, and concepts in the field.
General knowledge of other related disciplines. Receives assignments in the form of objectives and establishes goals to meet outlined objectives.
Provides direction to employees according to established policies and management guidance.
Work is reviewed by management to measure whether objectives have been met.
The Successful Applicant
- A Civil Engineering degree (preferred) or any related Engineering Degree
- Min 8 years of working experience
- Broad technical knowledge and strong business acumen (Railway)
- Fluent in both written/verbal English communication skill
- Computer literate particularly in Microsoft Excel, Work & Power Point. Knowledge in Microsoft Project will be an added advantage
- Strong interpersonal skills and communicate effectively and energetically.
- Goal driven
What's on Offer
- Maximum Salary offer is up to RM360,000 annually
- Including other standard benefits