R2R Analyst [ SSC, SAP ]
Opportunity to step into a more progressive position in a prestigious global MNC
Opportunity to learn as the company provide great international Exposure
About Our Client
Our client is a well-established and fast-growing MNC with a global presence, they are currently massively expanding to maximize their market share worldwide. Hence, they are looking for talents to join their organization together embarking on a new phase of expansion offering services to the APAC market.
- Responsible for preparing GL monthly journals with accuracy within timeliness.
- Actively involved in monthly, quarterly and yearly closing of accounts.
- Assist in preparing balance sheet reconciliation and financial reporting
- Support manager with ad-hoc analysis and activities/project independently in order to achieve company's integration and overall objectives.
- Perform testing of new systems/technology and processes as and when required to minimize potential problems to operations.
- Work with team closely and back up team member on daily task when required.
The Successful Applicant
- Candidate must possess a Diploma/ Degree in Accounting & Finance or any related field
- At least 2 year of experience in related accounting / GL experience ; External auditor are welcomed.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Good learning and working attitude, able to work under pressure despite tight deadline.
- Organized, detail oriented with good commitment to deadlines
What's on Offer
- Attractive remuneration package depending on experience
- Opportunity to grow and develop within the high performing environment
- Opportunity to learn as the company provide great international Exposure