Quality Manager (Negeri Sembilan - poultry, 5.5 working days)
Training & development opportunities
Full ownership over your area of work function
About Our Client
Our client is one of Malaysia's fastest growing poultry processing business with diversified interests in various other food and non-food ventures. They are on the lookout for proactive and highly adaptable individuals who can deliver and work well across other functions.
- Develop and maintain the quality standards on site to increase employee awareness and their contribution to achieving Quality objectives.
- Provide direction and support to a team of 5-6 executives, managing and facilitating their performance and development ensuring skills are developed to meet changing requirements.
- Develop QMS & HACCP plans in accordance with ISO 22000 requirements, to minimize food safety risks and quality failures.
- Manage the Site Quality Management system to ensure compliance to Quality standards.
- Develop a health and safety culture within the Quality department to increase awareness and minimize accidents.
- Control and minimize costs to achieve financial targets.
- Provide a comprehensive day-to-day QA/QC service to support the core activities and associated processes.
The Successful Applicant
- A Bachelor's Degree in Food Technology / Chemistry related discipline with at least 5 years of relevant experience
- Proven track record of achievement in a quality /technical role
- Formal HACCP qualification/training
- Background in food manufacturing or poultry processing highly desirable
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders and work well across functions
- Proven leadership capabilities and highly assertive style of communications
- Able to work 5.5 days a week
What's on Offer
An interesting and challenging work environment, autonomy over your area of work function, family-like work environment, training and development opportunities