QA Engineer (Manufacturing)
Fast Track Career Progression
About Our Client
Our client is a renowned American multinational with multiple manufacturing facilities worldwide. The QA Engineer role reports to the Quality Assurance Manager based in PJ.
1. To ensure that the company's product and services meets the group's expectations and customers requirements.
2. To manage all quality issues including investigation and resolution of customers complaints in a timely manner.
3. To work with materials management to manage the Vendor Quality Management system.
4. To manage customer satisfaction surveys and formulating corrective actions to strengthen customer satisfaction.
5. To create and maintain a strong awareness and commitment to quality in the course of employees work.
6. To inculcate quality work as a pride of all workers in the factory.
7. To ensure the highest standard of quality system implemented with the Company - from incoming material to outgoing products reaching the customers' place.
8. Handling SIRIM and customer audits as well as supplier audit
9. Any other tasks as assigned by the Company.
The Successful Applicant
- A minimum of 3-5 years of work experience in a manufacturing environment (QA, QMS, QC)
- Bachelor's Degree in Science, Engineering, Food Technology, or any related field.
- Strong knowledge in ISO 9001 in LEAN manufacturing environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will receive an attractive remuneration package:-
- Basic salary
- Performance bonus
- Medical Insurance and Healthcare Coverage