PTP Analyst (Korean Speaking)
Opportunity to work in a prestigious company
Excellent exposure with continuous learning opportunities
About Our Client
Our client is a rapidly expanding global shared services center for a Fortune 500 MNC with global market presence for more than 100 years. Their products are widely sold in more than 110 countries. Apply now for the position of PTP Analyst if you are ready to take up new challenges and diverse range of tasks, but yet grant you work life balance. In additions, they offer attractive remuneration package for the successful candidate.
Reporting directly to the PTP Team Lead, you will be essentially focusing on the following key areas:
- Analyse issues within procure to pay cycle, identifying frequent trends and proposed resolution to internal stakeholders.
- Review payable aging and minimise open items
- Implement AP process improvements
- Review employee claims and resolve issues with end user
- Perform cash flow/funding projection, treasury follow up (e.g. bank guarantee application)
The Successful Applicant
The ideal individual will possess strong interpersonal skills and must have the following criteria:
- 2 - 3 years of experiences in related field, experience in shared service center is highly preferred.
- Experience in SAP is an added advantage.
- Audit experience is an added advantage.
- Must be able to speak, read and write in Korean.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
What's on Offer
- Attractive remuneration package (RM5,000 - RM8,000 depending on experience)
- Opportunity to work in a prestigious company.