Property Expansion Manager
Start-up culture backed by a driven team
High visibility with good career progression
About Our Client
My client is a start-up style business with the drive to be one of the leaders in the F&B market. As a result of their current expansion plans, they are looking for a candidate who is able to lead the acquisition of new outlets while ensuring existing outlets remain profitable.
- Lead the preparation of potential site acquisition and take lead on negotiations and discussions with relevant stakeholders.
- Manage the fit-out and renovation of existing outlets as well as provide sound technical expertise in order to ensure a smooth process.
- Conduct feasibility studies as well as competitor analysis of the current market trends to stay ahead in the market.
The Successful Applicant
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in a Construction-related field.
- Preferably at least 5 to 8 years relevant experience in site expansion and fit-out for F&B companies.
- Prior experience in construction/fit-out processes is necessary for this role.
- Possess good understanding of the retail property market with strong networking capabilities.
What's on Offer
- Start-up culture backed by a driven team
- High visibility with good career progression
- Fast-paced working environment with quick turnaround