Project Sales Manager
Attractive remuneration package.
Opportunity to work with dynamic, diverse and fast growing company
About Our Client
Our client is the world's renowned manufacturer for quality PVC conduits and PVC trunking, electrical and digital building infrastructures. With the new direction and growth plans, they are looking to expend their business in Malaysia. They are looking for a dynamic talent to drive both business growth and be a strong leader.
- Demonstrate strong understanding on product knowledge and ability to channel right product information to Architects, Interior Designers, Developers and Main Contractors.
- Conceptualisation, decision making, planning and organisation of qualified customer database for targeted segments.
- Projects positive image of the company in all dealings with customers, suppliers, trade groups and regulatory agencies; conducts business in accordance with all applicable laws and highest ethical standards.
- To identify new contacts / markets / re-sellers in order to promote / expand / enhance / channel sales of our house brand products to the market with our group's global business model.
- Recruit, develop, train and lead a high performance marketing team by setting, communicating and monitoring aligned goals & objectives, motivating the team to meet strategic objectives to develop a highly engaged and passionate workforce.
- Conduct regular team meetings/briefings to drive business objectives, sales targets, market updates, as well as acting as a liaison with cross functional teams, to ensure high customer satisfaction.
The Successful Applicant
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing or equivalent.
- Possesses at least 7 years of working experience especially in sales field in Electrical, industrial and building automation.
- Experience and proven track record in similar field, including key account management and sales negotiation, as well as planning and time management skills.
- Strong leadership and collaborative working skills, and facilitation and coaching skills as evidenced through operating in a programmed management environment.
- At least 3 years of sales managerial experience in similar position is required.
- Good interpersonal skills, results driven & able to work with minimum supervision and with strong sense of responsibility.
What's on Offer
- Attractive remuneration package.
- Strong growth opportunities in a dynamic environment.
- Enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.