Project Managers, Highway and Railway Construction
Highway and Railway Construction
About Our Client
My client is an investment holding company, which is engaged in the civil and structural works contracting and provision of management services.
It operates through the following segments: Engineering and Construction, Oil and gas, Plantation and Property.
1) Lead the planning and implementation of project.
2) Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals, and deliverables.
3) Define project tasks and resource requirements.
4) Develop full scale project plan.
5) Assemble and coordinate project staff
6) Manage project budget
7) Manage project resource allocation
8) Plan and schedule project timelines
9) Track project deliverables
The Successful Applicant
- Qualification in project management or equivalent
- Knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of project management
- Knowledge of project management techniques and tools
- Proven experience in people management, strategic planning, risk management and change management
- Project management skills in all phases of design and construction works in a multi-disciplinary environment are vital
- Computer literate particularly in Microsoft Excel, Work & Power Point. Knowledge in Microsoft Project will be an added advantage
- Able to work independently, good interpersonal skills and communicate effectively.
- Experience in Highway or Railway projects is an added value
What's on Offer
- Maximum Salary offer is at RM200,000 Annually (Subject to Experience)
- Including other standard benefits