- Great Opportunity
- Attractive Salary
About Our Client
I am currently representing a reputable European MNC in the automotive manufacturer. They are focusing on developing their plant in Malaysia as the main hub of Asia and are looking to localise their expat team and grow the business.
- Developing new project and business strategies.
- Ensuring smooth industrialisation development for readiness and progress.
- Overseeing matters that include budget, contract/ agreement and coordinating with related departments inside & outside the company.
- Responsible for new Engineering Changes Management (ECM), project trial run and validation.
- Act as a bridge between Malaysia team and Overseas team.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Automotive, Mechanical, Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- A minimum of 8 years working experience in a similar role in project management within the automotive assembly industry.
- Experienced in project mapping, Kaizen, Industrialisation, PDCA and related practices.
- Experienced in new product development and new product implementation standards.
What's on Offer
- An opportunity to spearhead a new project developing across Asia.
- Great working culture and attractive benefits.
- Working with a market leader of its respected field.