Updated on 02/08/2021
- Globally recognised company.
- Excellent career progression with global exposure
About Our Client
My client is a market leader in the Financial Services industry. They are currently looking for a Enterprise Application Project Manager to drive projects as part of their expansion plan. Successful candidate is responsible to ensure that a project is completed on time and that the project's objectives are met. He or she needs to be able to deliver business value from project implementations and monitor and control project execution.
- Participate in business process due diligence, solution design, application design and configuration, and documentation of system requirements to help deliver successful implementations
- Translate business needs into solution requirements, initial design concepts, rational business and functional requirements and specifications for solutions
- Work closely with business to proactively review applications; make recommendations on products and/or modifications in accordance with business needs
- Plan and manage resources accordingly to ensure successful implementations
- Manage budgets and team schedules; Identifies resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities.
- Manages project budget and scope. Identify out of scope items and create change orders.
- Ensure timely and accurate invoicing.
- Creates and executes project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Reviews deliverables prepared by team before they are sent to the customer.
- Coordinate & obtain project and test signoffs from respective stakeholders as needed
- Prepares for engagement reviews and quality assurance procedures.
- Manage and mitigate project risks and issues.
- Ensures project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately
- Manage 3rd party vendor(s) to deliver projects and change request based on business requirements
- Adhere to project management policy and framework
- Work closely with internal support team and ensure compliance to guidelines and policies
- Upward reporting of project status to management and relevant stakeholders
- Mentor / guide PMO team members as/when necessary on PM methodologies and project delivery expectations
The Successful Applicant
- Candidate should possess at least a university graduate in computer science or other relevant discipline
- Minimum 8 years of solid project management experience handling enterprise application projects including implementation, migration, enhancement and integration of multiple systems.
- Preferably with experience in handling Microsoft Power Platform or IT Enterprise Application systems such as Oracle Financials, Peoplesoft, SAP etc. (SAP and non-SAP)
- Relevant IT Center of Excellence (CoE) experience - either in Project or BAU support environment.
- Strong trait in people management and coordination work including processes on policies and documentations
- PMP or PRINCE2 certification is a plus
- Able to write clearly and concisely and work within tight deadlines
- Possess personal attributes such as maturity, interpersonal skills, professional integrity and initiative, self-motivation
- Able to manage and priorities and tasks and time efficiently
- Good communication and presentation skills
What's on Offer
- Attractive remuneration package
- Good career progression.
- Globally recognised company.