Project Director, Interior Construction
Interior Fit Out
Retail, Commercial, Offices
About Our Client
Client is the leading interior fit out specialist provide services ranging from feasibility study, cost estimation, design to management, construction and maintenance. They are expanding their business in Malaysia and looking for the great talent to be part of their business.
- Ensure project reviews and quality assurance procedures take place.
- Manage the profit and loss, addresses and resolves all billing/finance issues.
- Ensures project meets budgeted financial objectives.
- Manages the negotiation of contract pricing.
- Provides leadership and guidance in the sales cycle.
- Grows long-term relationships with clients and explores partnership opportunities.
- Communicates with clients to identify needs, alternative business solutions/strategies.
- Coach and support team development. Hire, recruit, and organise training.
- Able to work across cultures and manage projects
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in architecture, interior design or equivalent.
- Minimum 10 years experience in fit out and project management (retail fit out is a plus)
- Knowledge in Mandarin would be an added advantage.
- Good project management and planning skills.
- Excellent leadership skills and business acumen.
- Has proven work history of safely executing project on time, within budget and in accordance with quality standards.
- Details oriented and dependable.
- Possess good contacts with the industry
What's on Offer
- Maximum Salary offer is at RM300,000 Annually (Subject to Experience)
- Including other standard benefit