- Competitive salary and benefits package
- A culture of teamwork
About Our Client
The client is a worldwide company, providing cutting-edge solutions for their clients. They focus heavily on the Oil & Gas industry and is a leader in this space. They service oil and gas operators all around the world to maintain the integrity of the assets and ensure that their clients have reliable operations in terms of infrastructure. They provide services in key areas such as inspection, integrity management and data quality.
The client has a presence all over the world in America, Europe, the Middle East and in Asia Pacific. They are a multicultural company that employs people from more than 50 countries over all the world.
1. Handling the projects contractual obligations and requirements
- Identify, analyse and assess the commercial risks of projects in regards to the execution and handover of project phase.
- Take part in kick-off meetings of projects with key clients, as well as regular meetings between the resourcing team and the project management team.
- Review the budget of projects, plan costs and project cash flows, and communicate with stakeholders for monitoring and controlling.
2. Complete, timely and accurate billings of projects as well as management of cash flow
- Responsible for montly closing of WIP reporting as well as posting for project work finished and the cost method.
- Handle debt collection management for projects.
3. Review, control and mointor the costs of the projects
- Identify and analyze deviations between project budget plans and the cash flow projection.
- Do regular reports on commercial progress and possible deviations from the budget as well as cash flow projections.
- Escalate cases of deviations, changes or claims from financial targets or other risks that may happen in a timely and efficient manner.
4. Project improvements and financial closure
- Review and identify projects that require closure. Work with the Project Management team to ensure costs have been captured properly before closing out key projects.
- Consolidate the financial or commercial overview and contribute to lessons learnt at the closure review meeting.
5. Be a strategic busines partner
- Facilitate project management team and business line managers for key commercial and financial matters.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- 5 years of experience in a project accounting role.
- Oil & Gas experience is preferred.
- Experience in contractual management is a MUST.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and SAP FI/CO is an advantage.
- Effective communication skills.
What's on Offer
- Competitive Salary Package
- Culture of teamwork
- Open environment where ideas can be shared