Production Manager (Heavy Industry)
Fast Growing Malaysian Company
About Our Client
Our client is a proud Malaysian owned business focusing in the industrial parts manufacturing industry. In light to their fast pace growth, they are currently recruiting for a Production Manager for their plant based in Klang/Banting.
Reporting to the Operation Director, the Production Manager will be responsible of the following responsibilities:-
- Fully accountable for the day to day operation and productivity of the production line(s)
- Ensuring Production is at full efficiency and optimum capacity
- Implementing LEAN and Continuous Improvement strategies at site to constantly improving plant's productivity
- Providing technical training and support to the plant's operators and technician in areas of Production Management, Scheduling and Troubleshooting
- Working closely with the Project Management and Engineering team in areas of Reliability Centered Maintenance and Plant Extension/Upgrade initiatives
- Performing GAP analysis to improve the overall plant performance to achieve business common goals
- Constantly adhering to the relevant safety protocols to ensure a safe & LTI free work environment for all employees.
The Successful Applicant
Candidates with the following qualifications are welcomed to apply to the job
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering (any field) or Science.
- A minimum of (8) years of experience in a Production role with strong people management experience
- Direct Manufacturing experience in a semi/fully automated environment
- Good communication and leadership skills
- Good understanding of ISO 9001 and ISO 18001
- Willing to be based in TelukPanglimaGarang, Selangor
What's on Offer
Work Hours: Monday to Friday (Normal Hours)/Shift Work Not Required
Remuneration Package: RM 8,000 - RM 10,500 monthly + Company's Benefits