Procurement Specialist - Raw Materials (Multiple openings)
Opportunity to be part of a globally renowned organisation
Exciting career opportunity
About Our Client
Our Client is a prominent MNC that is a market leader, with a large global network across Europe, America and APAC. They are currently looking for Procurement Specialists to join their dynamic team to assist in the business of the company. Should you come from a Shared Service Centre (SSC) environment, it will be an added advantage.
- Release Purchase Orders to 3rd party suppliers according to sourcing and fulfillment instructions defined by the global Category Managers and within quality and time constraints
- Track and follow up closely Purchase Orders deliveries to ensure security of supply
- Manages import licenses and end-use certificates for concerned raw materials
- Manage Raw Material availability issue resolution in coordination with plant Raw Material planners
- Coordinate delivery and quality non conformities in relation with respective plant stakeholders
- Support investigation of root cause analysis on invoice non conformities
- Resolve major suppliers' issues and complaints.
- Implement improvement action plans discussed with Vendor Performance Analyst and Category Managers
The Successful Applicant
- Diploma: University degree
- Languages: Fluent in English. Added advantage for Mandarin speaker.
- Professional experience: Minimum 2 years procurement experience
- System: SAP user
- Experience in SSC is advantages.
What's on Offer
- Exposure to working with counterparts internationally
- Accessible via Public Transport
- Work life balance