Procurement Manager/Director- Thailand
Enhance your skills in procurement
Attractive remuneration package
About Our Client
Our client has presence across Asia Pacific and comprises of 87 offices (excluding affiliates) across Thailand, Australia, New Zealand, India, Korea, Vietnam, Japan, Singapore and Greater China including Hong Kong, Malaysia, Macau and Taiwan. Our client has presence across Asia Pacific and comprises of
- Develops, plans, organizes and implements national/regional contracting and procurement strategies and programs to increase operational efficiency and profitability.
- Develops standardized systems and controls for procurement including RFP documentation, work authorization, purchase and change order systems, and supplier/contractor eligibility criteria.
- Create and develop strong working relationships with key internal and external partners and implement process improvement within the organization.
- Develops, manages, coordinates regional sourcing processes and practices with internal stakeholders. Develops and manages relationships with national/regional suppliers and contractors and lead in contract negotiations.
- Manages the supplier/contractor certification process including review of requisite experience, legal and organizational structure, financial viability, geographic coverage, insurance requirements and other capabilities.
- Re-evaluates and optimises existing supply strategies and agreements, manage insurance or warranty claims, resolve contractual issues and unresolved supplier performance and relationship issues and negotiate variations to contract scope.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors degree in Business Administration, Engineering, Supply Chain or equivalent.
- Minimum 7 years of experience in procurement of services and supplies in multiple industries.
- Excellent written and spoken English is essential.
- Managing strategic supplier relationships. Development and implementation of innovative supply strategies.
- Demonstrated experience in contract administration, running RFPs, contract negotiation, quality assurance, and procurement management.
- Experience in implementing e-procurement solutions with exposure to systems development and supplier management.
- Working knowledge of commercial legal contracts in some or all key supplier locations eg. Asia, Australia, Europe, US.
- Strong leadership skills and problem solving skills. Conducts advanced financial analysis.
What's on Offer
- Attractive remuneration package
- Enhance your career in procurement
- Opportunity to work for a well known organisation