- Unique experience with startup & entrepreneurial working culture.
- Excellent opportunity to accelerate your skillset
About Our Client
- Our client is one of the modern F&B retail brands which provides own food services & physical outlets as well as food delivery services. They are currently looking to hire a driven and motivated Procurement Manager to join their growing business to be based in Shah Alam.
- Oversee procurement function
- Manage and control food cost at targeted level
- Maintain good relationship with suppliers and ensure the product stability and service level.
- Assist in new outlet setup, central kitchen renovation.
- Discover profitable suppliers and initiate business and organization partnerships
- Negotiate with external vendors to secure advantageous terms
- Approve the ordering of necessary goods and services
- Finalize purchase details of orders and deliveries
- Examine and test existing contracts
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness
- Foresee alterations in the comparative negotiating ability of suppliers and clients
- Analysis trends and market conditions for pricing, availability, lead time and capability of goods & services.
- Perform risk management for supply contracts and agreements
- Control spend and build a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs
- Forecasting, analyzing sales, trends and forecasting based on historical sales data
- Metrics driven and analytical (monthly benchmarking of wholesaler prices)
The Successful Applicant
- Diploma/Degree in any related field.
- Min 4 years working experience as Procurement Manager, especially in F&B, FMCG, Hotel, Restaurant Chain or any related.
- Strong knowledge in outlet kitchen equipment and renovation.
- Excellent in sourcing, negotiation, cost saving and networking
- Well-versed in understanding of the supply chain in food & beverage and cost saving
- High flexibility, Quick learner and quickly adapt to the challenges of changing responsibilities.
What's on Offer
- Good remuneration package up to RM 10,000/month
- Gaining opportunity for creativity, entrepreneurship, and ultimate career motivation.