Procurement Manager - IT Contract Management
MYR10,000 - MYR15,000 per month (MYR120,000 - MYR180,000)
Rewarding career exposure and experience.
Autonomy in key decision making for an aggressively growing organization.
About Our Client
My client is a well established organisation within the financial sector.
- Advise on the overall contracting strategy to meet business objectives;
- Lead contract negotiations with external vendors - including coordination of internal cross functional teams;
- Contract reviews and drafting (with assistance from legal counsel where needed);
- Proactive management of existing contract portfolio to identify opportunities for cost reduction and additional business value;
- Contribute to vendor evaluation during the competitive bidding process - primarily relating to contractual requirements;
- Commercial and contractual risk identification and management
- Contract change management;
- Form strong relationships and drive adherence to process and policies with cross functional teams and Business Units in both pre-contract and post contract activities;
- Manage contract renewals and terminations;
- Manage and maintain the commercial and contract risk register;
- Advise stakeholders on contract questions and contract interpretation;
- Coordinate and participate in Governance and Review Meetings where required;
- Contract/commercial dispute management and resolution;
- Coordinate the implementation of new and renewal of the company's master services agreements and statements of work
The Successful Applicant
- College/University degree or diploma.
- Minimum 10 years of relevant working experience
- Experience in an IT Contract Management or Sourcing function
- Experience in Financial Services an advantage but not mandatory.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in dynamic environment
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Detail oriented
- Commercial focus and understanding of commercial constructs
- Ability to understand contract and legal principles
- Project delivery focus
- Ability to manage cross functional teams
What's on Offer
- Rewarding career exposure and experience.
- Autonomy in key decision making for an aggressively growing organization.