Updated on 14/07/2021
- Reputable Organisation
- Excellent career progression
About Our Client
Our client is a renowned player within the FMCG industry with a global presence for over a century. They are currently looking for a Procurement Manager to join their dynamic team to assist in the business of the company.
- Business Partnering - Provide guidance and advice to Business Units (BUs) on all procurement activities
- Oversees both Indirect and Direct Procurement across the country
- Perform strategic sourcing and delivering cost and value initiatives. Implements the Procurement strategy and policies within all sites in Malaysia.
- Lead team on Supplier qualification, performance, and relationship management.
The Successful Applicant
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- >10 years of working experience in strategic sourcing or in similar capacity.
- Excellent data analysis skills with knowledge in ERP system (experience in SAP is an added advantage).
- Possesses strong business acumen. Demonstrate end-to-end ownership, engaging with stakeholders to ensure a successful outcome
- Added advantage for candidates who have take part or lead the procurement transformation
What's on Offer
- A globally renowned FMCG company
- Strong career progression