Procurement Manager - Express Logisitcs Services & Indirect
Attractive remuneration package.
Oppoortunity to be part of the fastest growing express logistics services co.
About Our Client
My client is one of the fastest growing express logistics services platform from China who is looking to aggressively expand its business presence and extend its services availability across the Asia market. With an existingly successful express logistics services platform in their local market, my client is currently looking hire a new role - Procurement Manager as a pioneering team into the business in Malaysia.
A pre-requisite for any candidate to be considered is to have had a least 3 years of working experience in any express logistics services company in the industry.
- Responsibilities include sourcing, buying and expediting material relating with general supplies.
- Negotiating with new potential suppliers for competitive pricing and terms.
- Continuously develop and improve the procurement process.
- Adhere to all company procedures & policy.
- Maintain proper records of purchases, quotations/sources, approved vendor database up to date.
- Monitor cost reduction target and procurement development.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors or Experience within Procurement/Courier Express companies (min 5 years within purchasing/procurement, 1-2 years managerial experience).
- English and Mandarin (Will liaise with China counterpart & suppliers).
- System knowledge: Ariba & SAP is an advantage.
- Strong communication and leadership skills.
- Willing to be based in Shah Alam.
What's on Offer
- Attractive remuneration package.
- Opportunity to be part of the fastest growing express logistics services co.