Procurement Manager, Direct materials (Mandarin) - Perak
MYR6,000 - MYR9,000 per month (MYR72,000 - MYR108,000)
Rewarding career exposure and experience.
Autonomy in key decision making for an aggressively growing organization.
About Our Client
My client is one of the largest chemical manufacturer globally.
- Develop supplier strategies and manage suppliers.
- Contract design.
- Market analysis.
- Supplier search and evaluation.
- Lead commercial negotiations.
- Manage SAP procurement master data.
- Monitors raw materials availability and stock level to ensure there are sufficient materials for production.
- Conducts product costing calculation through the SAP system.
- To monitor performances of approved suppliers.
- Audit and Prepares Supplier Evaluation for raw materials, packaging material and services assessments.
- Sourcing for Quotations (Raw Materials, Packing Materials, Maintenance, Administration & etc.)
- Involve in discussion / negotiation with suppliers.
- To negotiate & procure raw materials for group and subsidiary companies.
- To handle pricing inquiry and negotiations from China markets for raw materials/ products.
The Successful Applicant
- More than 5 years' experience in Procurement function in a manufacturing environment.
- Degree in Chemical related field or well versed with chemicals.
- Must have knowledge & experience in SAP.
- Prefer someone from Glove/Rubber/Chemical industries.
- Regular travelling required. Mainly to China and sometimes other APAC countries.
- Have a passion for numbers and have an analytical mind.
- Can communicate well in Mandarin.
- Possess good business acumen, strategic thinking and innovative.
What's on Offer
- Rewarding career exposure and experience.
- Autonomy in key decision making for an aggressively growing organization.