Procurement IT Support (SAP)
Attractive remuneration package
Easily accessible location
About Our Client
A leading European chemicals manufacturer, our clients are in the midst of embarking on a new phase of expansion offering services to the EMEA market.
- Manage the Requisition to Pay process flow and provide guidelines to global users
- Assist with procurement operations from raising PR/PO to monitoring invoice payment status
- Handle queries on remittance advise issues, freight charges, dunning letter
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor graduate or 3-5 years job experience in a IT environment
- Experience within SAP or Procurement process is necessary
- Solid knowledge of the Microsoft suite
- Good verbal and written English and Chinese skills, German would be a plus
What's on Offer
Candidate will stand to benefit from a positive work environment with a strong mentorship culture.