- Opportunity to join a growing company
- Good opportunity to work in a dynamic environment
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading glass manufacturer companies located in Pasir Gudang is currently looking to hire a Procurement Executive to join their business.
- Ensure orders are made according to specification and meeting to delivery lead time.
- Propose alternative solutions to current ways of operation with a view to process improvement & cost saving objectives.
- Execute sourcing according to the competitive tendering procedures and comply with the related tendering policies including Supplier Code of Conduct.
- Negotiate contracts and obtain approval of contracts according to the approval process defined in the procurement procedures and policies through Ariba system.
- Create sourcing projects that would bring savings and create values according to the agreed annual objectives.
- Manage supply risks by maintaining alternative suppliers and reduce risk of supply disruption.
- Complete, review and update the Category Strategy Document for Malaysia in each category.
- Ensure Purchase Order(s)is/are issued on time and no delivery interruptions.
- Conduct annual and periodical spend data analysis.
- On time monthly reporting to the Management.
- Ensure all necessary requirements by the local government/authorities are fulfilled and maintained (example: SST or Duty Exemption MIDA).
- Review payment terms annually with suppliers to generate cash flow improvement.
The Successful Applicant
- Diploma/Degree in related studies, preferably from Engineering background into a more commercial environment
- Strong Engineering background would be an added advantage
- Full Procurement / Commercial training will be provided to supplement any existing skills
- Proactive team-player with good communication skills and a high degree of self-organization
- Good analytical skills & cost saving, Good in excel, as well as good communication skills
What's on Offer
- Good remuneration package up to RM 6,000/month subject to candidate's overall experience.
- Opportunity to step into a progressive position in growing company