Procurement Executive AVP
About Our Client
A Filipino multinational chain of fast food restaurant. As of April 2018, my client had a total of about 1,200 outlets worldwide; with presence in Southeast Asia, the Middle East, East Asia (Hong Kong, Macau), North America, Europe (Italy, UK.
Supply & Risk Management
- Creates strategic positioning for long-term supply sustainability, and ensures JFC's competitive advantage.
- Optimizes mix of suppliers based on more comprehensive and strategic decisions (innovative, non-traditional) that would address anticipated needs of JFC.
- Leads creation of innovative solutions and drives new ideas for excellence in overall supply chain design with stakeholders.
- Influences top decision makers on Innovation that would provide consistent and reliable contributions to JFC's competitive advantage.
- Creates overall inventory / database management designs that will address logistical challenges and ensure optimal buffer levels and shortest leadtime across different categories.
- Develops long-term strategies in request management and creates a master plan consistent with business directions and technological advantage.
- Sets directions on systems and policies to prepare the organization for all risks and its implication to JFC's supply and demand.
- Designs, reviews, and approves sourcing master plan necessary for the effective supply of goods. Ensures that supplier selection criteria are according to JFC standards.
- Design the most effective performance system/strategy based on overall supplier delivery performance to ensure consistent top-notch performance and provide opportunities for mutual growth.
- Develop business relationship with partner, necessary in promoting successful implementation of Purchasing objectives.
- Partners with supplier in the development of new business leads and influence industry directions to meet objectives that would benefit the whole JFC organization (across SBU implications.
- Designs Canvass sheets (CS) that are specialized for a category.
- Sets strategic direction on cost initiatives based on consolidated CS analysis reports to ensure JFC competitive advantage.
- Sets strategic direction on cost programs, and creates cost matrix derived from TCO and in-depth market / industry analysis that would ensure JFC competitive advantage.
- Creates opportunities, challenges current practices and influences overall purchase strategies, practices and policies of internal / external parties to maximize JFC advantage.
- Sets directions on purchase decision based on overall view of industry / market trends and formulates strategies based on opportunities and risks to JFC consumption.
- Sets overall directions and develops a system of spend analysis that will allow for innovation, process optimization, and people management for the whole division.
- Uses more sophisticated negotiation strategies (uses experts, third party, etc) to achieve objectives for highly complex transactions (e.g. adverse, highly volatile conditions) involving top decision makers.
- Sets direction/introduces new approaches to negotiation that can be employed on all types of transactions
Customer Relationship Management / Information Management
- Sets overall directions on programs, and leads in the creation of value-based policies and programs that would ensure seamless procurement services and promote overall department excellence in customer support.
- Utilizes comprehensive SCP / in-depth knowledge / category expertise on item / category industry practices to influence business directions.
- Designs overall (local and global) information management system that would create appropriate business intelligence for top management strategic directions.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors degree in Economics, Industrial Engineering or any business-related course.
- At least 8-10 years experience in S&OP or in related field of discipline, strong track record of forecast accuracy across a complex, multi-disciplinary function.
- Knowledge and understanding of the S&OP Process and Integrated Business Planning Process.
- Functional Competencies include: Decision making, Critical thinking, Project management, Cross functional communication and collaboration, Top Management leadership, Time management, Presentation skills, Strong Data Analysis and Management, Management Reporting, Marketing and Sales Fundamentals, Proficiency with forecasting systems/applications, Supply chain knowledge, capacity planning, Risk management, Self-motivated, flexible and responsive to business needs and changes, Strong leadership skills with extensive experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
What's on Offer
- Career Growth
-Attractive salary and benefits
- MNC company