Procurement - Assistant Manager (FMCG)
Excellent career progression
Strong growth potential
About Our Client
Our client is a renowned player within the FMCG industry with a global presence for over a decade.
- Support the sourcing activities (RFI/ RFP/ RFQ) covering existing and new Raw & Packaging materials - to support both the existing, new products, packaging change etc.
- Responsible for Database management and Analysis (OEM, suppliers' database, Spend data etc.).
- Responsible for the collection and validation of the monthly Purchase Price Variance database with OEMs.
- Responsible in handling the day-to-day communication with OEMs & internal stakeholders when the need arise e.g. related to supply/ price query of Raw & Packaging materials/ other ad-hoc matters.
- Support other ad-hoc projects initiated by Supply Chain/ internal stakeholder e.g. Feasibility Study for cost optimisation/ process improvement etc.
- Support the Supplier Relationship Management (SRM), i.e. monitor the supplier performance based on the KPI agreed.
- System support such as maintenance of pricing in SAP, Vendors master, Material Master creation etc.
- Responsible for procurement support for indirect/non-inventory materials & related activities e.g. PO creation.
The Successful Applicant
- Candidate must possess at least, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma or Bachelor's Degree. Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Supply Chain/Procurement Management/ Cost Accounting or related field will be preferred.
- At least 3-4 years of working experience in a related function in the FMCG industry is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Executives specialising in Purchasing/Inventory/Material or equivalent.
- Candidate must be proficient in English language (both written & oral).
What's on Offer
Opportunities to further develop and nourish your professional skills.