Process Improvement Analyst [ SSC + Finance Background]
Fun and vibrant workplace, joining a team of committed and dynamic individuals
Attractive remuneration package for the successful candidate
About Our Client
Our client is a UK based market leader in their industry. Due to a rapid phase of business growth, they are seeking to further invest to accelerate their business globally and are looking for a Process Improvement Analyst. This presents a great opportunity for experienced and ambitious individuals looking to join a great MNC.
- Assist the process improvement manage on finance performance improvement engagement, which involve analysing FSSC processes, implementing an efficient process, improving current processes or identify best practises.
- Design, implement, deploy business intelligence solution (i.e Power BI, Hyperion, SAP) to support regional finance with insight business data/information.
- Ensure expectations and service delivery requirements of all divisions are being met by the FSSC team.
- Develop, monitor and report on all of service delivery metrics and liaise with the Head of SSC & Finance Manager to manage issues/ required improvements
- Assist to standardise and simplify the finance processes by engage/partner with regional finance to provide input and process design to meet respective requirements
- Identify of ongoing changes in the Shared Services scope and ensure appropriate planning measures are taken with internal and external stakeholders to assess and make appropriate decisions
- Engage with Business Unit Finance Leads to gain FSSC performance feedback, drive process compliance and gain recommendations of innovation and improvements inclusive of system migration
- Work closely with business stakeholders to drive the customer relationship and ensure there is ownership and responsibility for the delivery of the FSSC services
The Successful Applicant
- At least a Bachelor's Degree in Finance and Accounting or other relevant professional qualification or postgraduate studies in Management is an added advantage.
- Possess 2-3 years' experience in a Commercial environment
- Candidate who comes from public accounting firm or Big 4 are highly preferred.
- Possess strong project management skills [ Six Sigma & Prince2 certification is an added advantages]
- Candidates with experience in process improvement and experience in working with ERP systems, SAP implementation are highly encouraged to apply.
- Experience in Project Management / Process Improvement/ Service Level Management and Relationship Management
- Demonstrate knowledge of forecasting demand for each FSSC service
- Experience in providing input for supply/ resource allocation with forecasted demand
- Developing overall change and communications strategy and plan
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrate effective stakeholder management skills that support effective requirements gathering and issue resolution that achieves effective outcomes
- Demonstrate the ability to work and collaborate effectively in and across teams
What's on Offer
- Attractive remuneration package (RM6,500 - RM10,000 depending on experience)
- Opportunity to work in a prestigious company.