- Join a company with global presence of over 100 years
- Exciting opportunity to be part of a talented team
About Our Client
Our client is a world leader in the glass manufacturing industry with more than 100 years presence in the global market. We are currently partnering in search for a Production engineer who specialises in Prism and Optical glass manufacturing.
- Coordinate production process flow through creating work instructions and continually improve existing operation
- Support production through documentation, process analysis and improvement, and other technical support.
- Monitor and measure progress of manufacturing data.
- Apply lean manufacturing techniques to reduce costs and increase productivity.
- Work with other departments to improve the manufacturing process.
- Keeping a safe working environment by adhering to safety procedures and regulations.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering in related discipline.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Glass manufacturing.
- Strong knowledge in Optical glass & Prism manufacturing of Glass or optical parts.
- Familiar with manufacturing methodologies such as pressing, lapping, polishing, machining, optical contacting, and interferometry and optical measurements.
- Ability to build optical fabrication models based on experimental results as well as theoretical physical and chemical principles of grinding, polishing and/or diamond turning fabrication processes.
- Hands-on, excellent at problem solving.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary package
- Exciting opportunity to work with a talented team