President and CEO
Senior level position
Proven track record in the insurance business; strong P&L management
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading financial institution in the global market and has been operating in the industry for the past years in Asia Pacific and Europe markets. They are looking for a highly Senior Executive level who can further drive business growth in their operations in the Philippines. This is an opportunity to really put your name on the map in a regional organisation if you deliver in what is a high potential area and offer bespoke solutions to their clients. Having a global network and worldwide offices and distribution facilities, they are staffed by dedicated teams of expert who is able to provide customers with fast, efficient and prompt service like no other.
Leadership and Vision
- Leads the Management Team in developing and executing enterprise-wide strategies to optimise shareholder value by:
- Enhancing organisational capability through strong, capable and innovative leadership
- Directs the business operations of the company through the Management Team and other major business groups ensuring alignment with the company's overall strategic direction by: * Setting operational principles that are conducive to stimulating premium financial, operational and individual performance.
Compliance and Risk
- Oversees compliance with all applicable governing legislation, regulations, directives, policies or industry association guidelines as well as risks arising out of unethical behaviour and improper market conduct and sales practices.
- Ensuring implementation of risk management practices and procedures in accordance with the risk management framework approved by the Board.
The Successful Applicant
- Filipino nationals only. Strong English and Tagalog language proficiency.
- The candidate must possess at least MBA / Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or other Business related courses.
- Country P&L responsibility experience and at least 20 years of insurance / bancassurance.
- Strong business acumen, has strategic mindset / deployment and people management experience.
What's on Offer
* To grow a highly profitable business in the region.
* Solid career progression in the organisation.
* We only accept online application ref # 3958579. Kindly email your CV