*Global Leading MNC
*Attractive remuneration package
About Our Client
Our client is a world-renowned company leading the manufacturing industry. Recognized for their objective to provide a great work culture based on respect & trust, it's a great organization that supports and encourages career growth and excellence. Due to their rapid expansion, they are looking for a Business Intelligence Developer who is an expert in Oracle PL/SQL to join their team!
* Collect and analyze business reporting requirements, and translate into functional requirements
* Responsible for development and support of operational and management reporting solutions across various business domains
* Create design specifications to meet functional and business requirements
* Develops, test and implements complex ETL and database designs.
* Implement complex business logic through Oracle database views.
* Design and implementation of new database schemas for the BI product portfolio.
* Query Optimization and tuning of existing oracle database schemas as well as database views.
* Develop, test and implements highly scalable BI reports and dashboards using Microstrategy.
* Participate in Proof of Concept (feasibility studies) of new functionality of BI products.
* Support large enterprise initiatives and help resolve architectural issues in the environment and database infrastructure.
* Conceive, plan and drive the end to end testing of BI products.
* Version management of database objects.
* Develop, enhance and maintain management and operational reports
* consult with internal stakeholders to successfully deliver projects
* Verify BI deliverables, to ensure accuracy, and that business requirements have been met
* Investigate and resolve production issues escalated by production support team
* Identify data quality issues and provide recommendations for improvement and resolution
* Follow our established processes and procedures for development and maintain appropriate documentation
The Successful Applicant
- Candidate should possess at least a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Software Engineering, Mathematics or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years' of experience with extensive knowledge of Oracle RMDBS internals, with an emphasis on scaling and performance.
- Advanced Oracle PL/SQL skills are a must.
- Experience in BI solutions, preferable Microstrategy.
- Thorough understanding of BI/ data warehousing concepts and projects experience.
- Experience with agile methodology.
- Expats are welcomed to apply.
What's on Offer
- Global Leading MNC
- Attractive remuneration package
- Strong international exposure & progression opportunity