- Multinational organization
- Growing business
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational organization focusing in chemicals manufacturing supplying to a wide range of industries such as FMCG, Automotive, Medical and so on. They have been growing steadily and they are a market leader in their segment.
- Take responsibility of production, laboratory, quality, maintenance, engineering and safety.
- Establish and monitor overall plant performance for production, safety and quality standards.
- Ensures that the facility provides the highest quality products produced in the most efficient manner within budgeted costs. Implement systems to effectively manage production schedules properly supporting the business.
- Leads the overall strategic planning efforts which include cost reduction initiatives, capital planning and resources as well as in other areas.
- Maintain strong working relationships across all functional areas including supply chain, procurement, engineering, production, R&D, quality, finance and sales
- Develop and oversees implementation of plant KPI as well as managing workforce recruitment and development
- Develop and control costs and budgeting
- Support 5S and continuously identify ways to reduce plant operating costs
- Direct the planning layout of equipment, workflow and workforce utilization
- Recommend capital projects, manage project design and installation
- Strive to improve the plant's safety accident record year over year in creating a positive safety culture for all employees.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
- More than 10 years of experience in a chemicals manufacturing industry
- Strong plant management skills
- Experience in high risk plant operations is highly preferred with good working knowledge of HAZOP and Process Safety
- Self driven and strong change agent
What's on Offer
Opportunity to be a part of a growing business