Plant Finance Manager
Attractive salary package
Exciting opportunity for career progression in the manufacturing industry
About Our Client
Are you seeking a workplace where every challenge is met with courage, and curiosity is not only an asset, but also a necessity? You will join a reputable international engineering & manufacturing company with opportunities for learning. Recognized for their objective to provide a great work culture based on respect & trust, it's a great organization that supports and encourages career growth and excellence. In accordance with the company's plans to further expand their business, they are looking for a proven Plant Finance Manager.
- Involve in preparation of project costing and quotation
- Review of systems and internal control processes with recommendations to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- Ensure timely preparation annual financial reports. Assist, prepare, manage and review annual budget as per company policies and procedures
- Liaise with auditors, tax agents, banks and other statutory bodies/authorities.
- Ensure legal and regulatory compliance with all reporting, accounting and audit requirements imposed by the regulatory bodies.
- Ensure contracts, insurance requirements, and government regulations and standards are followed properly.
- Supervise building's maintenance
- Responsible for sourcing, selecting and negotiating with suppliers to constantly strive for best purchase price while maintaining the highest level of quality, reliability and service
- Develop cost reduction strategies in order to negotiate pricing throughout product supply chain as well as participate actively in supplier development and evaluation programs
- Oversee the preparation, analysis, negotiation, and review of contracts related to the purchase or sale of equipment, materials, supplies, products, or services.
- Performs various purchasing assignments requiring professional judgment and ingenuity
The Successful Applicant
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor's Degree in Finance/Accounting or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in manufacturing environment, with at least 2 years in managerial position
- Must be willing to be based at Kajang, Selangor
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal and organizational skills with ability to negotiate at the highest levels with suppliers
What's on Offer
- Challenging & exciting opportunity for career progression in the manufacturing & engineering industry
- A great chance to develop your business acumen
- Attractive salary package