About Our Client
Our client is a multinational company, with revenue of close to RM 300 million per annum recorded in 2016, they are one of the leaders in the manufacturing industry. With a healthy growth projected in 2017, they are currently looking for a Plant Controller to help steer and drive the business further.
- Monitor the Finance Operations which includes managing monthly closing process within the factory by ensuring all feedback & transaction system are properly updated, inventory counts appropriately performed & reconciled.
- Prepare financial analysis of operating performance of the Factory against agreed KPI's, with accurate assessment of likely opportunities & risks and actions that can be taken to maximize performance.
- Manage the cost accounting processes including maintenance of costing standards, understanding of variances & provide data & assumptions
- Prepare budget data on time & in-line with guidelines and assumptions while challenging input from operating departments.
- Promote internal controls to ensure all team members understand importance of internal controls to safeguard company assets and to ensure the reliability of financial statements in line with the Company's policies and procedures.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree, Professional Qualifications in Finance/Accountancy/ or equivalent.
- At least 8 years' experience in relevant field
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work well with people at all levels of the business
- Possessing strong analytical skills and able to interpret financial data.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Advanced spreadsheet skills with proficiency in MS Office
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to step into a company which offers career progression
- Opportunity to venture into regional roles with the expansion of the business