- Leadership position
- MNC exposure
About Our Client
Our client is a MNC specializing in the manufacturing industry and is actively looking for talented individual to join their team reporting directly to the Finance Director.
- Seen as a strong Finance leader at the plant, working closely with Business Unit and Operations. Excel at business partnering.
- Dynamic business partnering cross functions, with Business Unit, Operations, other manufacturing functions and divisional functions.
- Consolidates financial information, preparing reports and statements and reporting to plant and divisional management.
- Controllership and FP&A responsibilities.
- Maximizes return on financial assets by establishing financial policies, procedures, controls, and reporting systems.
- Maintains and issues weekly/monthly forecasts.
- Prepares budgets by establishing schedules, collecting, analyzing, and consolidating financial data, recommending plans.
- Achieves budget objectives by scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances, and initiating corrective actions.
- Prepares special reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends and presents findings and recommendations to management.
- Complies with United States Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (US GAAP), state and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, anticipating future legislation, and forcing adherence to requirements, filing financial reports, advising management on needed actions. Manages audit and compliance
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining a prudent internal controls environment.
- May participate in specific projects at the plant level or as assigned by Division or Corporate level.
- Trains and develops subordinate staff. Manage a team
- Support all company safety and quality programs and initiatives.
- Other responsibilities may be assigned from time to time as needed, based on the evolution of the company and the requirements of the department/position.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Finance and Accounting
- Professional qualification is added advantage (CIMA/CPA etc)
- Minimum 10 years working experience in manufacturing environment
- Proficiency in use of personal computers, Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) and e-mail skills required.
- Strong communication skills, effective business partnering and stakeholder management capability.
- Able to be hands-on and works well together with team and business partners in identifying/developing solutions for business needs.
- Effective in dynamic environment, multi-tasking and managing multiple business needs (develop/provide ad-hoc reports, projects and business solution) with growing business.
- Strong mindset in continuous improvement, evaluating current processes and introducing improved measures
What's on Offer
You will be able to be part of the business key decision making, leading the whole operation team for the business.